If you are looking for LG Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) for your LG GS500V, then you have landed at the right place.
On this page, you will find the Official LG GS500V Stock Firmware ROM. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Flash Manual.
LG GS500V Firmware (Flash File)
LG Stock ROM helps you upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of your LG Device. It also allows you to fix any Software related issues, Bootloop issues, and IMEI-related issues.
How to flash or install the Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the LG USB Driver on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Open LG Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Click on the Select File button and Locate the Stock Firmware.
- Click on the Normal Flash Button > Start.
- Select the preferred language and click on OK Button.
- Flashing will start automatically.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the official LG Flash Tool, then head over to the LG Flash Tool page.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for the official LG USB Driver, then head over to the LG USB Driver page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash or install the above Firmware on your LG GS500V, then we recommend taking a backup of your data, as flashing or installing the Stock ROM (Firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: The above firmware is officially released by LG Electronics and is in its original state. There is no change in the firmware and it was scanned by Kaspersky Internet Security before sharing it online.