If you are looking for LG Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) for your LG V10 H901, then you have landed at the right place.
We have shared the official LG V10 H901 Stock Firmware ROM on this page. The Stock ROM comes in a zip package that contains the Firmware File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and a How-to Flash Manual.
LG V10 H901 Firmware (Flash File)
LG Stock ROM helps you upgrade or Downgrade the Operating System (OS) of your LG Device. It also allows you to fix any Software related issues, Bootloop issues, and IMEI-related issues.
How to flash or install the Stock ROM
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware (ROM), Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer. If you have already installed the LG USB Driver on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Open QPST Flash Tool on the Computer.
- Click on the Browse button and Locate the XML File from the Firmware folder.
- Power Off your Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Click on the Download Content button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the Flashing process is completed, disconnect your device from the computer and restart it.
[*] QPST Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of QPST Flash Tool, then head over to the QPST Flash Tool page.
[*] USB Driver: If you are looking for the official LG USB Driver, then head over to the LG USB Driver page.
[*] Backup: If you are going to flash or install the above firmware on your LG V10 H901, then we recommend taking a backup of your data, as flashing or installing the Stock ROM (Firmware) will wipe the data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by LG Electronics and is in its original state. We have scanned the Stock ROM package with Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.